Client comments

Customer Recomendations

Comments (6)

Anne

17 October 2016 at 09:47 | #

Excellent service. Delighted with the work and will certainly recommend to others. Pleasant and helpful service.

Gayle & David

17 October 2016 at 09:48 | #

Thanks for a fantastic Job. Will definately be using you again :)

Lady Duthie

17 October 2016 at 09:48 | #

Super service have recommended to our friends.

Mrs Thomson

17 October 2016 at 09:48 | #

Highly recommend Eclipse Deep Clean, Brilliant service and super friendly. will definitely use them again.

Mr McNee

17 October 2016 at 09:49 | #

Having been forced into cleaning my carpets by my estate agent I turned to the internet inorder to find a carpet cleaner in my local area. I searched 'carpet cleaner greenock' and Eclipse was the first site on the search.

After looking into a another couple of cleaners I came back to Eclipse because the site was the most professional looking and having a lot of information on offer about the services they provide this was the company for me.

I had 3 rooms and my sofa cleaned for what I feel is a reasonable price and with the guarantee of a free clean if your not 100% happy with the outcome you can't go wrong here. Not only was the gentleman that cleaned my carpets knowable, professional and thorough I found him to be very trustworthy also. I was well informed about what he was doing and why, this kind of service is rare these days so take full advantage of 'ECLIPSE deep clean'. You won't be disappointed!

Neil

17 October 2016 at 09:49 | #

An excellent service and great outcome. My carpets look like new again. Would highly recommend.

Greenocks Leading Cleaning Services

Covering
Greenock and surrounding areas Inverclyde (Greenock, Gourock, Port Glasgow, Inverkip, Wemyss Bay, Langbank, Kilmacolm) Renfrewshire (Paisley, Renfrew, Johnstone, Elderslie, Kilbarchen, Houston, Bishopton, Innchinan, Erskine, Bridge of Weir) North Ayrshire (Largs, Kilbirnie, Beith)